Visit Neutronix at Semicon China, March 18-20, 2014 in Shanghai. Click for more information.
I highly recommend the NXQ8000 Series Mask Aligners for the production of MEMS, SAW, Power devices, diodes and other telecom devices.
After using a NXQ mask aligner for almost 10 years, we were so happy with the performance that we chose the NXQ4006 as our new 6" platform.
Harvard Medical School
The NXQ equipment seemed to have the best combination of product features and cost performance for our needs, and we have been very happy with the technical support.
Universal Display Corp.
<!– (this is content that you might want to use agaon – remove this info and the arrows to comment it back in
- We have over 35 years of experience as a premier supplier of both mask aligner and photolithography systems
- We are unmatched in our ability to deliver quality equipment at a highly competitive price
- We deliver a single source for training, maintenance and parts replacement
- We have a global client base that includes Fortune 500 companies, universities and start-ups
- Where: Moscone Center
San Francisco, CA
- When: July 9 – July 11, 2013
- Booth: #2706 (with AML)
Register to attend on the Semicon website – http://www.semiconwest.org/